Auditor Jobs with ISG
When searching for auditor jobs, finding the right fit at a company that challenges and supports you can be hard. That is why at ISG, we value our Auditors, we know how hard they work and know that any real career is a partnership. That’s what landed us on Inc. 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America in 2017, 2018 and 2019. The ISG difference is the caliber of our team.
The ISG Auditor team
- Is continually challenged with exciting, challenging, and diverse audit projects
- Grows their skill set with the ISG proprietary training and development program
- Has pride in representing ISG as a 2017-2019 Inc. 5000 top rated and highly respected, fast growing company
- Expands their knowledge base by working with services in a wide variety of policies from workers’ compensation to general liability and commercial auto
Key experiences and skills required for all of our auditor jobs:
- Minimum of three years’ prior experience in auditing Workers Compensation and General Liability policies
- A working knowledge of state, NCCI, and ISO guidelines
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook); experience with Visual Audit is helpful
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
If it sounds like it you might be a good fit, please take a look at all of our available positions.
Our Premium Audit Services
ISG physical audits are conducted on-site by our team of expert auditors with strong industry backgrounds, delivering audits developed with sound evaluation of payroll, financial statements, and the general ledger. We focus on audits of any size based in the Southeastern US, and welcome inquiries for larger audits outside the Southeastern region. We provide:
- A deep understanding of policyholder operations, employee job duties, and subcontractor activity
- Full exit interview upon audit conclusion ensuring complete accuracy
- Thorough audit quality review by a team of premium audit experts
Our professional auditors efficiently conduct mail/voluntary audits on a variety of small-to-mid-sized policies. Our telephone audits include:
- Proactive delivery of information to your policyholders for audit preparation
- Interview scheduling that is coordinated for the convenience of all parties involved
- Superior customer service and response time
ISG’s professional auditors efficiently conduct mail/voluntary audits on a variety of small-to-mid-sized policies. We provide:
- Exceptional customer service and auditor professionalism
- Effective and responsive communication throughout audit
- Timely response throughout audit process and final audit delivery
ISG Auditors Talk
"I've been with ISG for over 4 years and it's been a wonderful experience, from the great office support to the ability to learn my customers' business to better serve their needs. The ISG team excels at supporting the Audit Team and provides excellent scheduling support and reviewing processes."
ISG Auditor since 2014
We help you build success!
View our Auditor Jobs and Apply to work with ISG!
You can apply for all of our available auditor jobs through our career portal.